Brick church with onion-dome tower inbuilt 1916 as religious and social center for the Iron Variety's Ukrainian immigrants.
Classical Revival clapboard residence and Workplace built-in 1901 by C.W. Smith for community medical professional.
Gothic Revival stone church designed by Luxembourg immigrants as centerpiece of community's religious, social, and educational daily life.
Farmstead built in 1880s by Stillwater lumberman Isaac Staples; later utilized for summering animals and increasing food items for logging operations.
Point out's first vocational school, built in 1914 to educate skilled staff for iron mining sector; Moderne-design and style layout by Bray and Nystrom.
Cohesive fairgrounds sophisticated inbuilt twenties–40s by area builders and WPA staff to supply social and Qualified meeting spot for farm families.
Limestone-block try this site kiln inbuilt 1882 around Barn Bluff limestone quarry, certainly one of then-many kilns that equipped resources for area construction. Cement Storage
Brick livestock barn with silos and milk house (1918), made by Buechner and Orth for you can look here presidency-owned farm worked by county's welfare recipients.
Steam-driven brick roller mill constructed ca. 1909 in railroad town for industrial manufacture of flour.
Team of 88 log and stone properties/buildings developed by CCC employees, that includes designs executed by Italian stonemasons in domestically quarried granite.
Distinctive adaptation of German Renaissance design, built in 1909 of brick and regionally manufactured concrete Artstone, with stepped gables read this and dormers.
Italian Villa-type frame home with cupola, inbuilt 1872 as place dwelling of wealthy businessman Hinkel.
Creating of Chaska brick built ca. 1875 to deal with livery company that provided transportation and mail provider to bordering communities.
Site of steamboat levee and state's initial commercial sawmill (opened in 1839), which set phase for Minnesota's white pine lumbering business.